Goldmine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS)

2 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS) Empty Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS)

Post by JoeyGGM27 Tue May 27 2008, 02:27

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS)
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://www.gamergeeks.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS) Empty My description of Ring of Fates

Post by JoeyGGM27 Tue May 27 2008, 03:03

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates is a DS blockbuster by Square Enix (of course). The story follows two twins named Yuri and Chelinka, as they learn about their bonds and their connections to the great crystal. They move from their sorrowful childhood, towards the future, making things right. I'm making a gaming magazine called Gamers Guide Monthly, and if you want a FULL DESCRIPTION, then let me know; I'll send you the draft edition of my review.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS) Final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-ring-of-fates-20080306035625488Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS) Ffcc_ringsoffate Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS) 92529520070512screen005zu5 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS) FFW_Interview3_2

(The above images are part of the American opening scene. WARNING!!! If you so much as press the D-pad, then the opening scene will end, and you'll be brought to the title screen!!!) (THEIR TWINS!!! NOT LOVEBIRDS!! MY FRIENDS ALWAYS ASK THAT, SO PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT!!! CAPISHE????!!!!)
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS) Empty Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS)

Post by SpartanPie Mon Aug 03 2009, 06:44

Twins? That's too bad. They'd be a great couple. Just kidding!
SpartanPie
SpartanPie
Iron on Fire
Iron on Fire

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS) Empty Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates (For DS)

Post by JoeyGGM27 Wed Aug 05 2009, 23:05

Echoes of Time is another Crystal Chronicles I want, and it's the same as Ring of Fates, but the main character is a hero you create!
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down